Thursday, August 18, 2011

Books

Yesterday i have bought 4 books for my own. One is RM 18.00 less 10 % and another 3 books are RM 8/pc. ( Special offer). I have long time didnt buy any books coz i feel that its expensive and wasting. But now i have change my mind, I think we need to read more books and gain more
knowledge to upgrade ourselves. Even this 4 books cost me RM 40.20, but i think its worth. I can spend my free time and reading at home instead of hanging around in the shopping mall. The first good point is gain knowledge, another good point is to save money. My daughter will come to JB by next week, hence i need to save more money, coz when they come, i have to spend alot of money for eating, shopping...etc. I have long time didnt do anything for myself. Before i get married, whatever i did is for my family; After i get married, everything i did is for my husband;
After divorced, everything i did is just for my child. Now i just feel like doing something just for myself. At least buy something that i really wish to. I hope this weekend, i can spend my alone time to read my books, having good lunch and nice dinner by cooking by myself....

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that you have find your way, live for yourself and your kid. Hope you enjoy your holiday with your "honey"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to do so, or else i will stress until become crazy. Haha...

    ReplyDelete