Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My first book keeping in life

Last night i read one of the book which i bought last week. The name is My First Book Keeping in Life. The writer teach woman on how to save money and control expenses. Thats really a good book! Started from this coming month, i will follow and learn. I will write down all the expenses and income, do a reconcilation. Let see where can i save more money, which part of expenses i should cut down. Now i will save RM 5 for one lunch or one dinner that i took without using my own money, i hope from there i could save some money every month. At the same time, when i have any cyiling, i will save up for my child. Then both of us got saving everty month. Sounds good, right? Haha.....Since i was alone with my child, i need to plan for our own life. I am thinking of doing part time, but what job can i looks for? Actually i would like to try online selling, but now i have no pc. If i need to do online selling, then i need to buy a new pc. Ai....Like chinese said,
got money everything can do.if no money,can do nothing! I think i need to pray hard hard, hope
this year still got bonus la... If not, CNY need to buy nes clothes, ang pao... This coming new year, i hope can visit somewhere with my child.

5 comments:

  1. 我也很小心用钱。钱再省,也是不够用。
    因为我的收入太低!
    我一个人带两个。。。。钱不懂要怎么分?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 加油,加油...你一定可以成功的....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariescovis, dong shen shen, xi shen shen lor.
    sure can save some de... Like me, i also unable to save money unless i got bonus.Boh bian lor.
    Really have to save money, then our life only will be better in future.

    Chrischong, thanks! I do hope i can success la..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 加油~加油~
    我也是在努力中^^

    ReplyDelete