Monday, August 15, 2011

Future

This few days keep thinking about my future life. I am planning to bring child back to my side by next year, but unfortunately i am not afford to do so. I have a heavy burden, need to pay for my car loan, house rental, credit cards debts,.....etc. I was thinking of how to turnover and cut down my burden. Its really not easy for me as a single parent. But i know, since i have choosen this way, i need to stay firm and ve brave to walk through this way without looking back. Friends, please give me some idea.....

3 comments:

  1. Just try your best, you wont regret if you give your best, dont stress yourself too much..
    you have my support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. friend!my english not very well...hope u can understand what i write ...go ahead what u can do..dun afraid ..if u feel your company not fix to stay ..u try to look for better company for u and also free time you easy to take care your child...anyway..I believe u can do anything well ..I support you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all can write in chinese, i wrote english coz of my pc cant type chinese. I will try my best lo..After divorced, i never take 1 cent from that bastard! i rather to live and survive by my own without taking his money! I wanna show him that we still can survive without him!

    ReplyDelete