Sunday, August 14, 2011

Good Luck, my friend

Dear friend, i really proud of you. I know you will hand your resign letter to boss today. I also thinking of the day which i am the one who handling resign letter. The enviroment, attitude and benefit become worse and worse. As we are still not at that level yet, but you assume that our level is more than that, this make us feel stressed! Everytime you asked us to share the idea, plan and explaination with you, but everytime you would not accept our idea, plan and feel that our explaination is EXCUSES! Yes! Whatever you think is correct, you are the one who thinking the best things, all of us are stupid! Just because of this, you have forced alot of them resigned!
My friend, i know you are the one who facing the same problem. So that, when i knew you are
going to resign, i feel happy to you. I wish you all the best and good luck!

1 comment: