Friday, August 12, 2011

Unfair!

Yes, i know recently i always late to the office, but i also work late. I can even work more than my work scope without claim, subsidiary, appreciated! I am not the only one who is always late to the offie, then why only I get scolded? It's really unfair! From now on, i will come to work punctually and sure i will go back sharp sharp. Since i joined this company, i never go back punctually, but what do i get? Get nothing! No one will appreciate you at all! Even though those things are out of my work scope, but i still try my best to handle it, settle it! I am bored of this job! i am fed up on YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Aries,no lor. Even the others high post than me lagi worse than me ler. At least, i come late,i will go back late. But the others come late, but go back sharp sharp de... Thats why i said unfair.

    ReplyDelete