Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stress~~~

My feeling is very stress....I am busy with my work, putting all the effort to perform, but at last my boss didnt appreciate and said i am not doing my job. I am busy thinking of my financial turnover, hope that i able to bring my child back to my side ASAP, but at last its hard for me to
do that. I am packed! I need a holiday to relax my mind! If all those pressure keep pushing me, i really going to be crazy soon. I thought i am having sleep walking last night, maybe i am too tired and too stress! I staying alone here. When i awake this morning, i found out that my back door is open! Every night before i sleep, i will close all the doors. But i really cant remember whether i got stay awake last night? Then i guess maybe i was sleep walking. I think i really need a holiday..... Go to sea side maybe...

4 comments:

  1. where are you staying? Ya, why not take a rest, i think a short trip will do you good.
    Come on, dont think too much, take a holiday, a short one, near one, take your child together, just enjoy. Well, a simple and meaningful holiday doesnt need to cost too much. For the sake your child, go for it!!

    Sometime, when you tend to think too much, consider here and there, you tend to miss everything, really! thru my personal experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好与坏只在一线之间,悲与喜也只在一线之间。

    虽然说:自己的人生,自己操控,自己负责。可是我们有义务为了爱我们的人,活出自己、活在当下。

    打起精神来吧!

    如果前路崎岖不平,我们就慢慢地跨出每一步,不须浮躁,只因会有走完的那一天!

    别怕!我们会与你风雨同舟,暂时成为你的舵手,引领你回到那「美丽的海岸」。

    加油!加油吧!(copy from 虎妈☆小冬瓜 blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear all,

    Thanks for your advice. I know that whatever the problem is, sure they is the solution!

    ReplyDelete