Thursday, August 25, 2011

26/08/2011

Yeah!!! My long holiday is coming and my lovely baby is on the way now. I have been waiting for this long holiday for long time. Finally it's come true. Yesterday i received a sample of handmade soap from a blogger here. Damn happy coz at last i found those soap really handmade and without chemical. I cut it into four pieces, one for my baby, one for my mum, one for my sis and one for myself. If all of us try and have good respond, i will order more from this blogger. Dont know why when i received something that netfriends sent to me, i will feel very warm and happy. Today when i come to work, i was thinking of my little baby. Last night, i called and talked to her, she told me she want to bring her school bag and put all the colour pencils, colouring books , handwriting book inside. Then she asked me, Mummy, can i bring along the new barbie doll which grandma bought? I want to show you ler...Can??? Very nice de wor...
Got 2 combs, got dresses to change..Can mah??? Wa ha ha...I said, sure can la...From a small baby until now 3 1/2 years old, she can speaks like an adult now. Maybe she knew what had happen in our family and she learn to be mature than others children. When she saw me very angry, she will asked me not to angry, persuade me to cool down. I am very lucky to have a baby like her. My lovely Ning Ning, mummy love you!

3 comments:

  1. ha...ha....feel u r really happy...i also happy with u....wish u and your lovely baby got a happy and wonderful holiday.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哎哟~~~~好sweet也!

    你拿假期?多少天?爽咯!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Chris, Thank you.. Wish you happy too.

    Dear Ariesvocis, I didnt take leave la...3 days for normal company holiday lor...Hehehe..

    ReplyDelete